Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Amazing Race -Season 9- TTOW

As you probably already know, I like "The Amazing Race".
I didn't know about it at all until like six months ago. My boyfriend's mom told us that they came to Osaka,Japan!(You know my boyfriend and I are currently living in Osaka.)
He knew of the show, but both of us had never watched it. So after we watched that episode and I really wanted to watch every episode, so I asked him and I got it!! That episode that we watched was in season 12 so I wanted to watch from season 1:) That's kind crazy, isn't it?
Right now, we are watching season 10☆*゜Please no spoilers. We are so far behind
!!

Anyhow, we were watching season 9. That was the best race ever!! I think there were good ones but I forgot completely;) OMG, BJ and Tyler,,,I love them(*>ω<). How can they be so good??They are just amazing!!
If I could meet them even for one second that will be so nice





P.S. A note from my boyfriend:

BTW, There have been several rumors floating around the net about the meaning of BJ and Tyler's catch phrase TTOW. Just to let you know, it CERTAINLY NOT a Japanese word meaning good times, as erroneously reported on sites like the Urban dictionary. It was just some letters the two of them saw on a T-shirt in China which has no meaning. Often in Asia meaningless English is used for it's coolness factor as adorments for clothing and signs.

No comments: