Thursday, July 16, 2009

Never Let Anybody Underestimate You.

Last Saturday CJ and I went to see the movie 'Monsters vs Aliens', after we went to the water park. It started in Japan on that day!!
We made a small mistake so we didn't have so much time. When we got to the ticket counter the woman said "The movie has just started, is that OK?"so I said it's OK then we bought a popcorn and went to the theater. There were only 20 to 30 people watching the movie and we got there when Susan became huge in the church. I hope we didn't miss so much=)
The movie was OK kind like Clone Wars at some parts;-) I like Bob, he's cute but I don't like Insectosaurus. I can't understand why they choose those eyes!!!!!! It looks like the yellow guy from 'Horton'. Anyhow, I thought that movie was supposed to be in 3D but they didn't give us a 3D glasses. Sometimes the seats shook a little bit but it wasn't 3D!!!! So, we went to the counter after the movie and asked them about that. they said 'Well, we also have 3D version but theater is different and time schedule is different.'


.......Don't you think they should tell us when we bought the tickets?! Like "The movie has just started and it's not in 3D, is that OK?"then maybe I would've thought about it. I didn't know they have regular version.

No comments: